Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Huzzah!

Hello my new blogging community!  When Cary suggested this I got super excited.  I have never been a part of a serious blog.  True, I did xanga with the best of them, but it was a life that I never truly lived, though in many ways I wish I had.  

Now, though, I have the opportunity to share the true Jonathan with you all.  I'm very excited to reveal my hopes, fears, dreams, poems, prayers, promises, and beliefs with everyone.  Feel free to comment on anything I post.  Agree or disagree, I'm anxious to get everyone's take on my life.  

Sometimes my posts will be philosophical, other time religious, other time political, and still others will be emotional.  I hope everyone will get out of it as much as I hope to.  Until later then.  Rock on!

4 comments:

Cary said...

Rock on my friend!
I logged on to my account and realized that blogspot didn't e-mail me when I got comments on my website, so I'm glad I had the brain to double check.

can't wait to read more dawg.

Running this morning was great. Let's keep it up!

Cary said...

also...if you want to find other blogs to read, all you have to do is go to my site and click some of the links on the left. these are other people that are on here as well.
word!

Cary said...

good post, by the way :)
I'm sorry you're going to log on, get excited about your 3 comments, and then get depressed b/c they're all from me.

:(

deliveredjude said...

We never got to know each other much, but I am excited to get to know you - at least in some small way - through this new medium. Welcome (to us both, really) to adult blogging. ha. adult content here we come.